Telerivet's custom domain feature makes it possible for your organization's users to access Telerivet's web application on one of your own subdomains.
For example, if you own the example.com domain name, you could make Telerivet available on the subdomain sms.example.com.
When someone goes to sms.example.com in a web browser, they would just see a login page like https://telerivet.com/login, except with your logo instead of the Telerivet logo.
When a user logs in, they would see the Telerivet dashboard like usual, but with your logo.
The custom domain name feature is not a complete white-label feature, since your users will still need to agree to Telerivet's Terms of Service when they first register. In addition, there are no white-labeled versions of Telerivet's support documentation, API documentation, status page, mobile apps, and user support. The custom domain name does not apply to the REST API, which will still use the domain name api.telerivet.com. If it is necessary to hide the Telerivet brand as much as possible, Telerivet can disable the links to this functionality on your custom domain.
When sending short links via Telerivet, you can also configure the short links to use a custom domain name instead of rvt.me.
Telerivet can optionally customize the "From" email address to send notification emails to users from an email address on your domain instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
The custom domain feature is not a self-hosting solution, and does not require you to run any servers. When using the custom domain feature, your data will still be stored on Telerivet's servers.
To request the Custom Domain Name feature for your account and request pricing, contact us at email@example.com .
- Configure a CNAME record on your DNS host to make your preferred subdomain an alias for hosted.telerivet.com. It is necessary to use a subdomain (e.g. sms.example.com), not the root domain (e.g. not example.com). When your CNAME record is working, your subdomain will redirect to the Telerivet home page. It may take a couple of hours for your DNS record to propagate.
- Add enough funds to your Telerivet account to pay for at least one month of service.
- Configure your logo on your Organization Settings page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the domain name you want to use
- Telerivet will configure your domain name to route to your own login page instead of the Telerivet home page, and will automatically configure a SSL certificate for the domain.